- NVidia PhysX Rigid Body simulation support via RayFire user interface allows You to affect on objects during simulation by Forces, Space Warps and Mouse Cursor, Glue allows you to glue objects together and break connections between objects during simulation. Several types of simulated objects: Dynamic, Static, Kinematik, Sleeping and Dead.
- Interactive Demolition System. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collision strength. Each fragment can be demolished further with proper amount of collision strength.
- Voronoi modifier. Interactive realtime Voronoi shatter modifier.
- Bricks modifier. Allows to quickly fragment geometry to Bricks or Stones.
- Cache object. Allows to cache geometry and animation in single file to store it outside of scene.
- Trace object. Image tracing to fragments.
- Clusters modifier. Groups simple fragments into more complex clusters.
- Bomb helper. Allows You to create all kinds of explosions.
- Fragmentation types. Irregular, Uniform, Voronoi, Wood splinters, Radial, Bricks fragmentation types. Ability to draw cuts over your objects by mouse.
- Asperity modifier. Adds detalization to simple geometry and makes them much more realistic.
- Slice modifier. Advanced Slice modifier with all features You may need.
- Cracks modifier. Animated 3D Cracks inside refractive object.
- Voxels modifier. Creates voxels using geometry volume.
- Particle Flow support. Generates geometry objects on particle death and dynamically continues their animation.
- Fragmentation by Shapes. Allows to use Shapes as stensil to fragment objects.